Outstanding Project - Binh Duong Administration Center
- Investor: Binh Duong People's Committee
- Investor: Investment and Industrial Development Corporation (BECAMEX IDC CORP).
- Total Investment: 1.400.000.000.000 VND
- Architecture Company: CPG Vietnam Limited (branch of CPG SINGAPORE)
- Constructor: Binh Duong Construction & Civil Engineering Joint Stock Company
- Supervisor & Consultant: Apave Vietnam & South-East Asia Limited
Thu Thiem Bridge is a bridge connecting the two banks of the Saigon River which belongs to District 2 and Binh Thanh District of Ho Chi Minh City. The bridge has a length of 1.250m with the main bridge has 5 spans, 6 lanes.
Park Diamond Hotel is one a biggest hotel in Phan Thiet city with 14 floors which includes 168 rooms and service rooms like Spa, Massage, steam bath, sauna.
Project Engineering - Electricity Ca Mau is one of the 3 big economic projects in the period from 2000 to 2005 in Vietnam (the other 2 projects are Son La Hydroelectric and Dung Quat Refineries).