Out Standing Project - Thu Thiem Bridge
- Investor : Urban Transport Management Area No. 1 - Department of Ho Chi Minh city's Transport
- Total invesment: 1.472.000.000.000 VND
- Architecture Company: The Transport Engineering Design Inc. - Ministry of Transport (TEDI)
- Constructior: Construction Corporation No. 1 (CC1) - Ministry of Contruction
- Supervisor & Consultant: Q.C.I Company - Cuba
'Thu Thiem Bridge - Work in process'
Thu Thiem Bridge is a bridge connecting the two banks of the Saigon River which belongs to District 2 and Binh Thanh District of Ho Chi Minh City. The bridge has a length of 1.250m with the main bridge has 5 spans, 6 lanes; the bridge section, which leads to Binh Thanh District, includes 3 branches (N1 branch, N2 branch, N3 branch), each branch has 2 lanes; the bridge section leads to District 2 has the length of 160m, width equivalent to 6 lanes. In additional, the junctions in Binh Thanh District includes a tunnel directly through the 460m long on Nguyen Huu Canh street, width equivalent to 4 lanes.
'Overview of Thu Thiem Bridge at night'
Binh Duong Administration Center ha as twin tower, 2 storey garages, 20 floors and a heliport.
Park Diamond Hotel is one a biggest hotel in Phan Thiet city with 14 floors which includes 168 rooms and service rooms like Spa, Massage, steam bath, sauna.
Project Engineering - Electricity Ca Mau is one of the 3 big economic projects in the period from 2000 to 2005 in Vietnam (the other 2 projects are Son La Hydroelectric and Dung Quat Refineries).